Insight. Inspiration. Innovation.
Are your colleagues sleeping through your meetings?
Are attendees drifting away, checking email or chatting amongst themselves at your conferences?
Is your senior leadership wondering (and your future promotion dependent on) whether you’ll be able to create a program that can inspire the kind of innovation and sea change required in a world moving at the speed of light?
Are you tasked with (and simultaneously overwhelmed by) creating high-level engagement on webinars or workshops?
Allow me to help.
Every year, companies and conferences hire me (or my team) to add insight, inspiration, and more thanÂ a dose of innovation to their seminars, breakfasts, webinars, lunches, conferences, workshops, and meetings. I know how to make it fun, while creating a myriad of takeaways that underscore the value I bring to every engagement.
- Looking to be motivated or moved? How about a speech in which I identify key life milestones and how I was (and you will be) changed by them?
- Do you need a primer or update on the economy, jobs, real estate, or the financial markets?Â You might, for example, walk away understanding why I believe jobs and real estate are inextricably entwined.
- Do you want to know what the next big thing is in media or communications?Â My company, Think Glink Media, and I live it every single day, developing next-gen content and communication strategies for all sorts of companies.
- Is financial wellness more than a buzzword?Â I’ve helped tens of thousands of people understand that they are responsible for 95% of their financial health and that smart choices made every day will help build a solid financial future. (Hint: Ask me about Best Money Moves!)
Funny. Smart. Helpful. Engaging.
I can speak on a number of topics that will help your attendees, colleagues, reports, employees (and even your bosses) be more informed and interested than you thought possible:
- Real Estate. Any number of topics can be explored for buyers, sellers, investors, brokers, agents, lenders, and other industry participants.
- Personal Finance. How to spend less, save more, invest smartly, and make better choices.
- Financial Wellbeing. How to engage your employees on the subject of personal finance and making better choices so that they reduce their stress levels (and health care costs). I have done number of successful engagements featuring speeches combined with written, video, and pictoral content.
- Identity Protection. From “What to do if you’re a victim?” to the latestÂ scams and how to protect yourself.
- Glinkonomics. My take on the economy.
- Content and Communication.Â If you worry you aren’t optimizing your relationship with your customers, I can provide a strategic look at what your competitors are doing, including trends and future analysis.
- Entrepreneurship. How to build a successful company (I’ve built three of them), manage turnover, and plan for the future.
And if these topics don’t work, we can design one that will!
Trade Shows. Conferences. Interactive Workshops. Weekend Seminars. Twitter Chats.
Some of the companies, nonprofits, and organizations I’ve worked with or spoken to include:
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO)
- CCCS of Greater Dallas
- Marriott Hotels
- Council of Residential Specialists
- Wells Fargo
- National Association of Realtors
- Countrywide Financial
- Discover Card
- Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
- Society of American Business Editors and Writers (SABEW)
- National Association of Real Estate Editors (NAREE)
- Delaware State Treasurerâ€™s Office
- Allstate Foundation
- Youth Leaders International
- March of Dimes
- City of Chicago Department on Aging
- Inman Connect
- WSB Radio
- WGN Radio
- Weizmann Institute of Science
Want to work with me? Contact Sam Tamkin for rates and availability.